Physician Credentialing Services for new practices and Credentialing for existing practices.
Credentialing is a single most critical thing that needs done right the first time for your practice. Fixing incorrect credentialing is a long and frustrating process. Whether you are setting up a new practice, or are a practice that needs new or experienced providers credentialed, we can help.
We charge one fixed price and we will do credentialing right. We have done for practices in multiple states:
Wound Care Credentialing Physical Therapy Credentialing
Podiatry credentialing Family practice credentialing
Chiropractor credentialing Pediatric practice credentialing
Urgent Care credentialing OB/Gyn credentialing and many more
Services we provide include:
- New practice credentialing
- Adding a new Provider to your group
- CAQH maintenance and updates
- Provider credentialing with payers
- Verifying State and Federal licenses
For a new provider who has never been credentialed we will provide additional assistance in completing the applications and registrations:
- Help apply NPI and CLIA numbers if needed
- CAQH updating
- Contact insurance companies and complete the required paperwork to begin the credentialing process.
- Tracking the progress of attaining provider numbers and effective dates.
- Medicare PECOS
- Medicaid enrollment and re-validation.
If you a hospital looking to outsource credentialing services then we can help with:
- Verifying ABMS CertiFACTS
- Verifying OIG Exclusions database
- Verifying past employment, references, affiliations, specialized trainings, educational credentials etc
- Verifying and coordinating COI.
Contact: Sunil Kumar 703.404.4403 or Call/Text 703.401.4095 or 703.371.9263